Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bobbysocks

I have made up my mind that I will not allow anymore alcohol in my home. Husband or anyone else. Yes, he is mad as fire at me (and at his parents because they wouldn't come 135 miles to get him so he could go to their house and stay drunk). I am ready to live alone if that's what it takes. I simply can not handle a drunk. i'm sorry if I sound mean- I certainly don't mean to be. But I have suffered most of my life because I have allowed someone else and their problems to be pushed off on me. I didn't HAVE to take it-but I did and that's MY fault. If he leaves again, he can stay gone. I will make it alone. I have a few family members left I can count on and GOD. I flat out told hubby NO MORE ALCOHOL HERE PERIOD. He will have to decide which is more important to him- a good, decent wife and a home, or alcohol. I have gone beyond caring. Of course he is blaming me and acting like a 3yr old, pouting and doing things for spite. But thats ok- its not bothering me. He has finally (I think) seen that he can not continue to push his drinking off on others. I think his parent's message came across loud and clear last week. They said NO WAY! He has no place to go but here unless he mans up and gets a place of his own which I seriously doubt he will do. I know I'd be a LOT better off without him so I'm not going to let it worry me. Nothing is worth losing your salvation and sanity over. Absolutely nothing on this earth. Maybe the "tough love' will work for him, but I have my doubts about that too. Thanks for letting me vent. I appreciate any and all opinions on this, as I do need moral support. And LOTS of prayers. God Bless you all.