View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TameTheBeast

Weird Vertigo Events??

So yesterday it seemed the Beast was toying with me... I took the family to the local fair and the beer gardens kept calling my name, I would just look in and then realize it was a form of vertigo and I would turn my head... The weird thing was I ran into my last ex AA sponsor. At first he glanced then ingnored me then later called my name out and we shook hands , I mentioned I was doing ok and working AVRT and he didnt know what that was and I just said a rational approach and he kind of looked at me weird and he told me to call him later... Then after the fair my wife and step kids walked to the small market to get some food and the fireworks started and a drunk woman came over and asked me if her beer was a screw top or needed a opener, I told her I didn't know and she said can you try? So I turned and it wouldn't budge and told her it wasn't a screw top and she said thanks.. my wife got upset at her but I didn't really know what else to do, weird thing was I wasn't tempted at all during that time, I just find it a strange series of events. Maybe my beast is more powerful than I thought?