Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dadof3inTN

I'm a newcomer, on day 1, and have some questions..and I'm alone and in secret

Hey y'all...My doc is opiates...I started using them when I came off of coke..yeah, dumb move..obviously...but I'm still alive!!...hey!!..Anyhow, I have to quit now...I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to slip money from work and out of our savings..where I'm hurting in my legs real bad if I don't take them for a day...where I feel useless and not myself without them..and where I feel theyre taking their toll on my health internally..
Im taking at least 60 mg a day, but more like 90-100...hydros, perks, and oc/rxy when I can, and have been taking that amount for a year, while taking them for almost 3 years total, the first year of which i took 1-2 10s a day at work...
I've read many threads from this site andgotten great info...this is obviously not going to be easy...at all...but i don't have a choice...it's quit or lose everything...
I need a friend because no one can know...period...i know it would help, but it's just not an option....
What wd timeframe am i looking at here as far as the pain goes? Is it okay to eat 1 10 a day in the morn to mitigate it for the first week?