View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 10:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sodapop

Another newbie feeling alone

I stayed with my AB out of pure ignorance regarding his disease...and looking back desperation.

There were warning signs that I chose to ignore (Wetting the bed) verbally abusive when drunk..but he was so sorry the next day..apologetic...crying...beggin me to stay. I was flattered that he would get down on his knees for me. I thought he wouldn't do that unless he had feelings for me. At that time in my life i wanted to love and be loved.

But now all the promises made to me have been broken. I will soon find myself alone with 2 kids. I feel angry that I am a single mum. I feel angry that I am going to have to move out of my home and start again.

I'm just sad..cos we coulda been so good. we have 2 beautiful little girls a nice house, our own cars, nice income...and it's all been taken away for me to scrimp and do w/o beacuse of drink.

I am so glad to have found you all, cos I feel like i'm not alone. I'm not the only one...you know. I'll probably won't be able to post much longer cos guess what..!! this computer is his...and now I won't be able to afford one. But while i'm still here I can feel like it not me. I'm not the "mad one".

I didn't really have a purpose with this i just wanted to just get it of my system..thanks for listening..xx