Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:59 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by cleaninLI View Post
Hello everyone. I think Hammer just hit the nail on the head. SR is a support forum. It should be used for the purpose it was intended. Since this particular forum is to help friends and family of alcoholics share and overcome issues of codependency, a poster should respect this boards policies. It appears that the op has not been very empathetic in the way she is triggering many of these members. It appears to be a game that she is playing. If a poster continually "triggered" addicts or alcoholics on the subs abuse forum than the credibility of this site would be compromised. Why should this forum be any different?
ummmm, but, er, ah . . . I kind of meant the other way around.

[if I were going to drag into this -- not intending to] I am wondering why folks are trying to Control or Cure whatever MT is working through. She is a "Writer" whatever that means. Fine by me. I do not think I am her editor. Why do so many folks think that they are?

Just take what you want and leave the rest. She is not even posting to other folks' thread AFAIK. Some of you are chasing her down on her thread to dog her. WTF?

So she writes different and is bound and determined to try every possible f-ed up thing to try to understand What, Why, Control and Cure her guy. Have not every f-ing one of us here not the same f-ing thing -- some of FOR YEARS -- in the name of loving and devotion? Give her a freaking break. She is the same as most of us. Just sounds strange the way she writes it.

I pity the folks that have to make it through my butchered Engineer-Speak, with missing words and clumsy contexts.