View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:13 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
jkb

Robby-

I am unsure if I am making the right decision but, for "now" it is the right decision. Besides I have 2 months left on my lease and then if I still want to go I will. It is a very sad situation. Thanks for being there for me though.

AV can easily stoop low enough to use your sincere feelings about your mom's situation and try to get you to think those same honest feelings also are weaved into possible future drinking opportunities. Don't buy into any of that. Those feelings really have nothing to do with future drinking, so please don't believe they do. Just don't go there with those lies. -quote RobbyRobot

That however is important for me to fully understand. Nothing can make me drink in the future. Things can tempt my beast however, which in turn, I must deal with. Living in a place where I used to constantly drink with the two people I used to drink most often with... well I just think it is going to suck. Watching the self-destruction of the two people you love most in the world....uugghh.