View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Carlotta
Behold the power of NO

Originally Posted by Party123 View Post
I really would like to stop. Its so hard because all of my friends and my husband are DJ's and are involved in the club scene.
Are your husband or your friends incontinent too?
You have to make it about yourself and do it for yourself.

Here are the symptoms associated with Blood Alcohol Level. A BAL of 20 (which is when one may become incontinent) means that 20% of their bloodstream is alcohol.

0.02% - relaxation, the ability to divide attention between two or more sources of visual information can be impaired, capacity of correctly judge the speed and distance is affected;
0.05% - mild intoxication, inhibitions go away, visual perception is affected, reaction time grows, problems with responding quickly to traffic stimuli;
0.10% - obvious intoxication on most people, attention and control are getting more impaired, slowing of reflexes, slowed thinking and coordination; driving skills are significantly impaired;
0.20% - double vision, memory loss, not able to walk, vomiting, incontinence, high risk of accidents;
0.30% - extreme intoxication, cool body temperature, tremors, not able to drive;
0.40% - coma, unconsciousness, little response to stimuli, poor respiration, clammy skin;
0.50% - possible death.