View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
amy55

((((((hugs, florence))))))

I can really feel for you with the cats. I adopted 2 kittens last year. That was all I intended to have. Then 3 months later, my sister asked me if I could foster her daughters 2 cats for a month till she found an apt. Well it never happened. My sister called me after I had the cats for almost 3 months, and told me to get "rid" of them, drop them off at a shelter. Well, I couldn't. I know about all the fur, and cleaning the litter box for 4 cats. Would love to let them go out, but instead I am having my screened in porch fixed, so that they can spend a lot of their time out there. Just know that I know what you are going through.

With your "mom", I have no idea what is up there !!!!! Yes, she may be overcharging you rent, or and I wouldn't even want to think about this. Do you think she could have refinance, with a cash out on it?

Just know that I am thinking of you.

And ---- I live out in the country, in a gated community, so I don't have to let anyone in to see me that I don't want to see. This is what I call "living". It will happen for you one of these days. I can see that in the future for you also.

More (((((((hugs)))))))