Thread: He "relapsed"
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 01:35 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

problem

OK, heres where I get the weird looks. We are actually devorced, and back together. When we were married, we would do the social drinking thing. Maybe get a PINT of Jim Beam and split THAT together on a weekend night. Didn't usually drink durring the week. We were married 14 years before the devorce. Now I KNOW you are going to ask why we got devorced, so I will be brief as I can about it. Through my own incesurities and "child of an alcoholic" personality, Mixed with his, I ended up having an afair. I let myself get caught I think so that I wouldn't have to be the one to end it. (screwed up thinking, I know) I have learned SOOOOOO much and grown so much since then! Well, I still felt guilty for hurting the kids and him so when it was time, he got everything (I couldn't afford a lawyer, and didn't know I could get a free one!) including custody of the kids, the house, and the land the house was built on which was given to me by my mother as part of my inheritence! We were apart for 3 years, and he asked me to move back. We were trying to work it out. (this is probably all in my profile. I can't remember) We get along pretty good, except that I don't like to have sex with him (or anyone else) So other then that, and his drinking, I am pretty happy. so I think the problem was always THERE, but not as bad, and is getting gradually worse as time goes on. (are you sorry you asked???? Ha! Ha!)