Old 06-29-2013, 03:20 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
Hi fourmaggie, I'm going to take a different path than the other posters. I was surprised when you said you wrote up some boundaries and then shared them with your sister.For me, my boundaries are personal. They have to do with how I am going to handle different situations should they arise. For example one of my boundaries is that I will never ride in a care where the driver has been drinking. Doesn't matter who the driver is, I'm not getting in that car. Boundaries are for me. They keep me safe. They are my lines in the sand and plans for how I will react should they be crossed. I don't share them with anyone.

Your friend,
i dont have a sister...it was my sister in law and the reason i showed her the letter was I AM A GOOD REACTER and i did not want to do any finger pointing, she read it and told me it was fine, never ask what she thought because she knew it was in my HOME, her home is her home, what she does is not my business...
(i dont like to be told who or whom should be invited with or without an invitition in my home...it was a private function...)

This HAS happened before, and i stated to MY UNCLE the invite was for himself and his wife PERIOD, no one else...she took it apond herself to do what she does best manilupate this function to suit her childish needs...

she has now crossed the line by giving out my private email address out to her daughter and her daughter gave me a "slap" letter...this was a family only email address...i have now see the light that no matter she does its OK in her eyes to benfit herself....

I have walked away and let go and let god