Thread: questions......
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shel

questions......

He has started his 75days house arrest ........(this is from a past DUI that he has just put off and they have tacked on more time) so now is 2 days sober...he is able to work (well when he starts his new job #8 in 2 years) but other than work he is to be at home. My question is how do I not become homebound ?? he is a very jelous person (more so when drinking) but questions EVERYTHING I do when I am not with him ...I cannot stand it so think it will only be that much worse now that he CAN'T go anywhere.....of course I don't want to make him feel bad (codie in me) but then there is the other part of me that thinks ...well he can't come out after me ...LOL

Not just the "going out thing" has to do with just becasue he has to be at home and has to be somewhere (treatment etc) I have to readjust my schedule to accomodate his...like this morning he couldn't leave the house until 830, I have to be at work at 8 but he just expected me to call in late so wait and take him ...NOT told him it was not my problem ..I would drop him off on my way in or he could find his own ride....needless to say his dad was coming to get him .....is this wrong? should I have waited? would have not been a huge deal but made me mad that he just "expected it"

any insight would be helpful...just to get me thru these 75 days!!!