View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:42 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Baloo

Well she has been in jail for over 3 weeks now. I wrote her a letter explaining why I was ignoring her. I did the best I could with it. I thought she deserved the explanation and the chance to take it like an adult. We parted on good terms before that.
I talked to her on the phone earlier this week as well. After not accepting over 30 calls.

Gonna visit her tomorrow and want prayers from the praying people.

If it goes well, then good.
If it goes bad, then that could be an eye-opener.
That's how I'm looking at it.
She was fine on the phone and she wrote me a nice letter, so that's good.

I've had some thoughts lately that have really bothered me. About what I could do to help her. And that maybe she secretly wants me to. Stuff like telling her parents, collecting her things, telling a dealer and pimp to stay away. These thoughts are driving me insane at times. Then I can be merry and forget. Then they come back. I don't plan on bringing it up to her. But I worry myself with these thoughts. There could be unintended consequences for me and her both and nothing I can do could make her not an addict. These thoughts aren't new either. Something horrible could have happened last December if the right (wrong) people would've showed up to where I was one night. They had sexually abused her, but she glorifies them because they are dopeboys. She woulda never told on them either and only told me as if they had played a funny prank on her. I kept a still face when she told me and changed the topic. I don't know what to do sometimes. I could be a real pain in her butt and possibly make her unwelcome around parts of the city, but she would still be an addict and on and on and on.... If I do anything, it should be now when she is in jail.

Well I'm off to work soon. I wanted to be rested for the visit tomorrow, but somebody just quit and I got stuck. Have a happy Friday night everybody. Thanks for listening.