View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lizatola

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. The oils we use are non allergenic, have no scents, and are gentle on the skin especially the coconut oil. We've been using them for a while so it's not a sensitivity to that.

I also have him using a body wash from Cetaphil that's for people with eczema and psoriasis and also a lotion for the same application. They do help relieve symptoms externally but they don't help in his mouth, LOL.

He's doing Ok for the most part, just uncomfortable and ticked off about it. Of course, it's going to be near 120 degrees for the next 2 days here so it's not like he was going to be doing anything special anyway this weekend. It's perfect rest time and I'm already finding some projects and games we can play to keep us occupied.

Tuffgirl, I take caprylic acid which is basically from coconuts for candida issues(among other things), now that his stomach is feeling better I can probably start giving him supplements. You're right, coconut oil is very healing, even from the inside out!