View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:16 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

Holy smokes. We have some jokers in my thread? Love it.

Mike, is that Michelle Obama in the center of that picture? I'll just pretend it is.

Tuffy, that can be a hard question to answer. See, I don't always like to think too hard about everything. Hmm. I guess I take what I want and leave the rest with the AW. There are some days when she just has her act together and I love her. Some days she's dumb and that's just life. Some days she's drunk and those are the days when I don't give 2 ripe farts about her.

Flo, I was in the rodeo growing up. I hate cats so it's not even an option to herd them. Goats? Well, if I was a Montana boy, I'd be a pro at herding them.

C-OH, There was a time when I had that type of documentation just like you. I gave it all to my lawyer. He was completing some heavy duty paperwork to get me full custody and have her pay child support to me. I pulled back for a very specific reason, followed by an intervention. It worked for 2 years. Anyway, back that stuff up and put it on a computer that can't be reached by the AW. Put it on a disc in case your computer crashes. Make a copy and give it to your lawyer in case your copy goes bad. Get my drift? Oh and change your passwords for everything. My AW used to snoop and set traps.