View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Yep - that's reiki! Your experience sounds exactly like the types of physical healing I've seen (my mom has terrible back problems & felt incredible after just one session) but all of my healing has been primarily emotional. My acupuncturist & I have worked through almost all of my physical hurts, so when I have one now it is more often than not a manifestation of my emotional pain.

One session raised lots of questions about childhood pain & it led to a frank & open conversation with my mom about my AF. She was able to give me some great insights abut myself as a child in an alcoholic family from a different perspective & it was a good convo for BOTH of us.

Lemons - I add the juice to a cup of hot/warm water & yes, I'm a wimp so I add a bit of stevia to sweeten it. The hot water is important for waking the digestive system, etc in the morning, but I don't remember why now. It ends up being about half water/half lemon but I adjusted to the tartness in just a few days, surprisingly. The first thing I noticed was that 100% of my post-nasal drip issue & all of my sinuses cleared up within 36-48 hours. I had been having BIG problems with that since I got sick in January & it was driving me batty so having it clear up so quickly made me sit up & go back through my diet over the days prior to when I noticed it. I stopped the lemons for 3 days & sure as heck started to notice a build up in my sinuses.... started the juice in the mornings again & it's been gone since.