View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
When I first started posting here about a year ago, I couldn't fathom how I could or would be able to make these kinds of changes, but I'm finding that with each one the next one comes easier.
Love all of it, but especially this, thank you for sharing your progress! Isn't it nice to look back and feel great about your life again? I too never thought I'd end up where I am, but here I am and I love it.

Do tell more about Reiki and lemon juice. I think I had one experience with reiki some years back. Or maybe I am confused, but it was amazing and I am a total skeptic. I had hiked the night before a training I was in, and I was miserably sore in the calves. A woman there convinced me to let her "draw the pain out" without actually touching me. She did, and it worked! The very next day I had zero soreness left. And usually soreness like that lasts a few days, even with stretching or yoga. Is this the same thing? She ran her hands over my legs repeatedly but never touched me once. It was totally weird! But I was sold...it really worked.

Now - lemon juice, straight? No water or sugar or anything?