Old 06-25-2013, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

hitting below the belt, cutting up MY RECOVERY IN AL ANON

yep...she has done it...now she is hitting below the belt and cutting me up and my recovery...

if you followed my last thread, my friends...it continues...

this thread was talking about the A in recovery and the selfishness in the first few months
all i wanted was VALIDATION on my letter:
I am going through something rite now, almost on the same level but she is 7 years sober...in simple, i wrote a letter on her actions in MY HOME and stated my boundaries and the lack of respect from her in my HOME(in the presents of my 10 year old daughter)...it has blown out of the wood works...she is reading/manipulating things in my letter that is clearly not there...and she uses fighting words back at me, because well, like AL ANON has taught me---i have a back bone, and sticking with my guns(pun intended)...I am taking this full face value, and clearly see she does not get it...( and also cutting up my recovery and says "no wonder i dont go to al anon, there is no recovery there..)and i feel sorry for her, but...this is about me and my boundaries.

I have never ever told her how to work HER PROGRAM and now she dictates how i should run mine--to suit her needs...

true A?
feed back please!