View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:05 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Good morning, Jeni.

I hope your Firday will be ok. Though it's a lot of responsibility, it's a lot of opportunity as well. It's challenging, it's interesting, it's another step out of your comfort zone.

And at the end of the day you will prove to yourself that you can do it as well. And will be prooud. And you'll smash your Beast with another knock-out. I am sure.

You know, the kid of my former boss had some health issues so often she was on sick leave with him. And then I was in charge. I felt somewhat uncomfortable first but later I started to like it! There was no one to tell me what to do, it was for me to decide. And it was just great.

So, look at it as a challenge. That's what we badasses do, don't we?))

Yes, the beast will have a field day with all this "Oh' it's such a hard day. You deserve a cigarette. You've been doing so good, no big deal, etc, etc".

How bloody pathetic. You are in charge of the whole school today.You are a badass. You will surely deserve some treatment, but not some dirty cigarette - something nice. What do you like? Special blend of coffee, tea? Maybe, a dress? Why not? New shoes? Tickets to theatre? Let your imagination play.

Don't worry, breath deeply. Enjoy your day.

I'll be thinking of you and send some positive strong badass vibes)

See you later.