View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:26 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, pals. Had 3 workouts today, so my AV is just almost dead)

Bloss - glad your visit to the Doc went Ok. Have some rest and relax now)

Jeni - the Beast dies hard, it holds to every possibility to get to you. It is always ready to attack when we are tired, stressed. And here it comes.

But you don't listen to its voice. You are a real Badass, and you proved it big time.

The Beast likes to whisper something like: "Come on. Drop it. You are not that good and you will never achieve those fantastic goals in life. So, forget it, go get cigarettes/cookies". Really? Shut up. Nobody here listens to your pathetic lies. It's actually getting a little bit old. I just need some proper sleep and rest, and cigarettes don't bring it, you , stupid.

Bridges are burnt. War with the Beast is declared. And that's the difference this time.

You are true, authentic, badass Jeni, who walks through fears, goes to the gym and faces her challenges openly. And who's the Beast? Some fiction. It doesn't even exist.

And you don't sound grumpy - it's just another day against AV)

I've lived in jeans quite a while also. But, I think real Midnight decided it's time to make some changes. And this dress - it's really badass dress. I used to buy black or gray dresses of some "neutral" design. But this one is bright green, with colorful print and asymmetric sleeves. Not for someone wants to be unnoticed)

And I am still planning photo shoot. I just think it will be postponed a little bit. First, because of my financial issues. And second - because of all these recent binges I put on some weight again, and I definitely want my 6-pack abs on the photos) Though as part of preparation to photo shoot I plan to try artificial tanning. It's not expensive - about $20-25. I don't want to be pale on photos either)

I've also decided to start 10-day "Badass Boot Camp" from tomorrow. I feel like I need some strict schedule and a drill sergeant to push me a little bit, so I really start to act toward my goals.

My primary goals will be to concentrate on beating procrastination, but there are some other issues to be addressed and to form new habits.

I'll write my plan tomorrow)

Ok, I am off to bed now.

See you all tomorrow.