View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Hi lessgravity,
Here is how I look at it...I don't "hate" it. I realize that IT is simply doing ITS job...nothing personal against me, but the Beast has an agenda and bless ITS heart, it's doing its best to accomplish it. IT wants to drink....uh, no big surprise there. To be expected really. So what? Drinking is not an option, and neither is experiencing the Beast's pain as my own.

The beast is desire for getting f*cked up. Like any other desire I have, it is my choice whether I act on any given desire. Obviously, I don't act on every "desire" (aka fleeting thought) I have.

Identifying the AV is simple...as received said, it is any thought that suggests drinking/using now or in the future. Any thought related to that doesn't even need to be examined. Ironically, it is your AV telling you that you don't know the difference between YOU and IT. Create doubt, cause confusion...yeah those are classic AV tactics.

I always work to remain calm during increased Beast activity. Bunched panties leave me vulnerable. Breathe...