View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 08:48 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
BlueSkies1

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
Do I find him attractive? Yes
Do I want to be in a relationship with him or anyone right now? No
Have I told him that? Yes

Should I trust that as a grown man if he says he's interested in reconnecting purely as friends that that's true?

I guess you're telling me that I should not be naïve and think that we can be "just friends" huh?

Sigh...
You told us some more info...he says he is ok with just being friends, terrific.

It has been my experience that men (or women) who are attracted stay attracted and that it doesn't change to a friendship only feeling, although that is certainly possible.
But you know what, that's his thing to deal with. As long as he agrees to friendship only, and doesn't cross your boundaries, then I am all for you enjoying time with him and it sounds like you certainly deserve it.
And now me and the other readers know that you have already gone over this ground and established that, so no, I am not telling you that you are naive. You've discussed that with him, which I didn't know from the initial post. I don't see any red flags here. It sounds like it could be healthy and very good for you to be friends with him.