View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 01:16 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hey MB. I understand that feeling of anxiety very well. It is hard to shake off once it gets a grip.

Have you tried to write a list of everything you have right now in your life that is causing you worry? Just write down the concrete things, the facts..like the dispute over the property. Those things that you can resolve in a practical way. Can you get advice, help, support with them? Who do you have that understands your situation, who is perhaps not emotionally involved. A friend? A work colleague? Someone with some legal background?

Take your emotions and feelings out of it for a moment because they are not facts and may be clouding the issues.

You have been unwell and your body's natural defences are down. You haven't been exercising and therefore a big part of what keeps you positive and on track is missing. You feel out of sorts.

Give yourself a break here my friend. You've got a lot going on.

Losing or gaining weight is not a measure in ANY WAY of how you should be judging yourself. You are a beautiful person MB. I can tell. And I'm a good judge of character.

Please don't give up.

Jen
Xxx