View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:16 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Pals.

I don't know why it's so damn hard for me to get back on track this time. I feel very anxious and worried about things, and feel some kind of emotional imbalance.

I feel like a hypocrite with all my long posts and firm resolutions.

I hate myself today so much. With all my 5 lbs gained back. Sounds ridiculous maybe - but for me it's like proof of my fail.

It's just so hard to shake off this life-long beliefs imprinted and my mind. But I have to. I just have no choice but to do it. Because I do love that authentic Midnight.

Bloss - I like what you've said about baggage. I feel like this as well. As I am dragging all the belongings with me regardless of whether I need them or not. It would be so much easier to just leave it all behind.

Content and peace - sounds good to me)

Jeni - hope you'll manage to get some rest during weekend after this stressful week. I hear you - I held a managerial position for almost 5 years. It's sometimes extremely hard. Try not to take things too personally and close to heart. There are a lot of different people with their ambitions and "bees in the bonnet". If I'm not mistaken Aesop said: ""Please all, and you will please none." So, just do your job as good as you can and leave all the worries behind. I know you can do it).

And I agree that my AVRT journey led to exploring all the issues that lie behind, though, unlike you, I still in process of fighting my addiction.

And you are really awesome, BTW)

It's weird, actually. Some time ago I met my former colleague whom I haven't seen for about three years. She told me: "I remember you quite often". I was surprised: "Why?"
I was more than surprised by the answer: "When I face some challenging issue I remember your and hold your image in my head. You posture, your straight back. You always looked absolutely confident as of nothing ever worried you. So, you are helping me, actually to cope with my everyday issues ".

I thought: "WOW!!!!" Can I borrow this image for myself, please? Why my former colleague sees my like that and I picture myself like a scared kid? Incredible!

Well, I am feeling much better now, so planning some light workout for tomorrow. The beast was way too glad that I didn't exercise - it's my great source of inspiration.

Thank you, pals, for your support.

See you tomorrow.