View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 04:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Yes, but my mom would never have given a reaction. She's the sweetest person you'd ever want to meet and getting into some confrontation with him is the last thing she would do. It's just not in her.

I think what I'm going to tell my sister and my friends is that if there are any further sightings of the ex I don't even want to hear about it. My mom didn't tell me for a reason.

Best part of the thing is that he made himself out to look foolish. My family was laughing at him. Our friends kept saying how bad he looked. And there he is, acting like a super star wanting to make his presence shown. What I think he wanted was for me to show up and to get a reaction out of me after my family told me. Nope, honey those days are over! If this were me even as soon as a few months ago, I probably would have reacted, told him how ridiculous he looked, and mainly told him off for having the nerve to owe me money and be the addict he is and then just plop his butt down in front of my family trying to show off. No way. Those days are long gone. I prefer to be the bigger person and let him continue to make a fool of himself.

I can get my choice comments and opinions of him out on SR! Thanks everyone.