View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:28 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, pals)

I've just defeated my beast.

I am still not feeling great, my nutrition was quit hectic, I feel exhausted after having high temperature.

So, my AV started to whisper: "Come on, go get yourself some delicious cakes, you deserve it, and so on."

Actually I got dressed, grabbed my keys and was on my way out... But I felt so bad about this. Like I'm defeated by my beast again. As if I am doomed to follow its nasty voice which tries to convince me that the only pleasure and joy in my life is cookies and cakes, and I should stuff myself with it because there's nothing good waiting for me tomorrow".

I stopped on my way. Put the purse back. Looked out the window and took a deep breath.

It was like breaking point. I won't listen to all this BS.

So, instead I cleaned up all the mess in the kitchen, cleaned my bedroom, changed sheets, took a shower, made myself cacao with cinnamon, and going to call in an early night.

I'm feeling like thousand times better!

I usually either absolutely win, or absolutely fail - once the day is not perfect - what the heck!

But I've just changed my usual scenario. I think it's another step toward the real badass Midnight)

I hope you had a great weekend, my badass pals.

Sending you positive vibes.

See you tomorrow)