View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mama2five

Please help me :(

I dont know if this is the right place to post or not but here goes.

I married to a severe alcoholic. We have 2 children together ages 3 and 1. I have 3 children from my 1st marriage. He has one from a prior marriage. Hes a raging alcoholic. Drinks 160oz of King Cobra daily. He will also drink Vodka if he can get it (with the 160oz of beer!)

He contributes nothing finacially to me. He pays child support to his 1st kid and supports his alcohol problem and thats it. Hes been to alcoholic detox 13 times! Never once has it worked.

After drinking he becomes beligerent and starts on me everytime. Sometimes I have to argue for hours or leave MY home. This home is mine, given to me by my dad and I usually am forced out with all my children so I wont have to hear the slurs and and arguing he puts upon me after waking up from passing out. The look in his eyes is scary. He has never hit me ever but his arguing could go on for hours. Ive told him to leave and he will not. He thinks Ill get over it and the next day he can start all over again. Im tired of living in fear of hia