Thread: Suboxone
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

Sub, well buprenorphine is the most complicated drug I have found to date. and do fascinating.

I find it to be a great tool. And I think it can be just as efficient in the short term, the long term and if one needs it for life … well I don’t tend to really care or have an opinion either way. Remember behavior will show the truth.

I do recommend that you leave this as his and have no opinion on it, because it really isn’t your road. He will learn, no matter what the lesson, no matter what his choices of how he uses it.

Side effects….sweating, excessively. I never saw anything else and he never complained of anything else that I remember.

Drinking on sub, well certainly not recommended and while he probably shouldn’t be drinking anyway cause hello … but what will happen, I don't think anyone can know until something actually happens.

In terms of your worries. You will have to set firm boundaries. I would include him in making them in terms of the children, but that is just me.

I don’t know I never had to deal with the separation aspect and visitation. I would though listen, he will show what the truth is … if the blame is around, the comparing out, the excuses, …remember for all the talk families do about the lies, they are showing exactly what is going on. Don’t miss that, because it does change when they are making progress in a better direction.

It really will be what he makes it, and fairly obvious.