Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Yeah I guess I am letting him occupy emotional space... I needed to just vent today-- I was sad for the girls at breakfast and then dealt with nonsense at work first thing and was feeling very raw...

Sometimes just being able to get it out and write it out helps and it did in this case-- so, thanks for letting me gripe...

And so true TG that he is, if nothing else, unpredictable so by the 16th who knows what he will do.

I do know this for sure-- where drinking is involved I know to expect him to keep no obligations at all. So, I think that preparing myself to have him bail is wisest-- if he shows up I will be pleasantly surprised, but that to me is a better approach than being surprised when he doesn't show up.

He has shown who he is and that's what I will expect. I think this is the first time he has so blatantly shown how little the girls matter to him-- to him fathers day is about being drunk and about him being alone-- that is just stunning to me... If I were to not be with my kids for mothers day I would be torn up...him? he resents that he has kids who will infringe on his drinking plans... Wow.