Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Confetti

From what I understand of Narcissism, this is classic. According to my and my children's therapists...my STBXAH also has NPD.

You are not the only one. I also get blindsided by his crap and actually thinking that of course he would love to see his children.

Instead my STBXAH makes a vague request for visitation (Will you let me see them sometime?), when I try to clarify when and where, I get no response. After the weekend has passed, he calls the children and says "I asked your mom if I could see you last weekend, but as per usual she didn't let you see me."
Each time I hope that it'll be different, and each time I'm horribly disappointed.

Gotta love NPD. Me me me me me....that's all my poor kids get to hear about when they are with him. All the fabulous things he does instead of seeing them. He is a class act as is yours I can tell!

Best advice is to keep your life busy. I have as little contact with him as possible. I let my lawyer handle most everything other than visitation. Which (thank goodness) he wants very little of.

Keep your chin up!