Old 06-05-2013, 08:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

The parenting plan says the parent whose "holiday" it is "gets" the kids that day so I have no choice but to stick around fathers day weekend and let them be hurt/disappointed.

There is a set time for him to visit so if he chooses not to show to get them from me you can bet that I will have a great back up plan and we will go away that day and have a girls day.

He's just not worthy of being a father and it would do the girls and I all so much good if he just disappeared permanently.

All I see in their future are issues with trusting men thanks to their "father" and constant disappointment from a man who will surely see DD7's poem as a testament to how amazing he is and not realize it's all a figment of her imagination...

It's causing me to fight back tears to think about this morning.... It does't get much more innocent than little kids making their daddy gifts for fathers day and yet their gifts are just a screaming testament to their hurt that is caused by the man whose sperm contributed to their existance.

He doesn't deserve the title of father.

What sane parent RESENTS it being fathers day????????

I should text him and say "feel free to have the day to yourself" and let him have what he wants.