View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
crazybabie

Originally Posted by eveewonder View Post
Thanks. I really think I am losing my mind. I go back and forth between being angry and knowing I am so much better than all this and deserve better. I was completely used and then I swing to wow I still have feelings for her and care about her, I would do anything I could to help her if only she would ask or reach out. Although I think she has been ordered by the court not to contact me and is with someone new 5 seconds after I threw her out. I have bipolar disorder myself that has been under control for years and this has just thrown it for a loop. Who knows if she'll even show up for court because she used my address as her last known address. I told the court she doesn't live with me and they said they have no other address. I doubt she is with it enough to be calling the court and she doesn't have a public defender yet. I just wish this was all over with. I feel like I can't drop it because it was my mom's jewelry she stole and I feel like I want to reach out one more time to offer help (I work for a huge mental health and substance abuse place). This is all a lost cause and the bottom line is I was duped by a con for a year UUUUUGGGGGGG
I also have bipolar disorder and I stopped taking care of myself for awhile when feeling certain things with my addicts I had to get myself back on track quickly as best I could I am sure you know the importance in that.

I agree with the above poster who said you have already made it through the hardest part. Sometimes when I get some of the feelings your having I take myself to visual imaginary a good way for us to get back on track.