Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
fluffyflea

[

Question 1When you are sick and tired of being sick and tired you,ll be able to do it.

Question 2 No,never met one.

B][/B]
Originally Posted by rry1177 View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm not even married, but I have taken on the role of wife and it's not right. My alcoholic boyfriend is currently taking night classes. The program doesn't end until Dec. I planned on waiting until he graduates to see if he will really step up and assist with bills, but deep down I know he wont.

I have enabled him for 4 years off and on. Tried to "help" with his finances so we could have a "normal" relationship. I've given him cash several times and he has blown it every...single...time. He has exhibited selfish and manipulative ways to get what he wants. When I call him on it, he apologizes and on we go.

He has all day to work, but doesn't. He wants to work for himself (which I invested my $ in) and works 12 hours per week max. I have asked him more than once to take more hours, but he says it's not worth it because of the child support order. I don't give him any more than gas/cig money now. He is also sneaking and drinking now. I never asked him to stop, I asked him to drink less. God I feel stupid reading what I have written. What makes it hard is that he is so kind to me 99.9% of the time. I believe he truly loves me, but I cannot continue this way. I finally remembered there are plenty of men who will treat me just fine.

My questions are:
1-What did it finally take for you to kick someone out of your home knowing they had nowhere to go?
2-Have any of you known an addict who is NOT selfish and full of excuses? Thank you.