Thread: Not All Bad
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:49 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
ClearLight

Clearight, it's complicated. I support us...
Sunday all day he was an angel but then that night he was back to saying we are moving and selling the house and that's the way it is and nothing I say matters.
Now, let me get this straight. You're supporting this loser and yet he is telling YOU when to sell the house or else?

And you put up with that? Why hasn't your therapist told you how crazy that is? You're not crazy but your behavior has been crazy. In my opinion you need a new therapist.

This guy is no angel because he does some chores and occasionally doesn't act like a complete piece of sh*t. He's got to do chores - you're supporting this guy.

Here's an option: contact a real estate professional and sell your part of the house. I know it can be done in California. If he threatens you or gives you any guff sell it to the meanest gang-bangers you can find. Let him try his crap living with those folks.

It's great to hear you're looking for a new place and you've made plans with an attorney. THAT'S smart. That's good stuff. Cut him off without a penny.

Kick this turd to the curb. Let him live where he belongs - in the gutter.