View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:59 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hey my badass pal...there was nothing devious about that beast...re-read your last few posts.

First there was that 'I don't like Mondays', then 'I'm stuck in procrastinating, I'm not moving forward, I've had extra chocolate but its ok'...then today 'I've slipped, I'm not perfect, I've made a mistake'.

I reckon that ugly beast was showing itself very clearly, it was running scared of the new you. It wanted to knock you back into that space where it was able to thrive. So it worked a bit every day til it wore you down.

You are stronger than the beast. Listen to those whispers and recognise them for the lies they are. It sounds like it plays the long game with you..chipping away at your confidence until you forget the truth. Listen and recognise those whispers, that nagging. It isn't you. Not the badass Midnight I've come to know over the past couple of weeks. Not even close.

Make that promise to treat yourself with the kindness and compassion you deserve. You don't need to feel guilt or disappointment. You can move on from this. Onward and upward my badass pal.

You are worth so much more xx