View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Jeni26

MB-I'm in awe!! How courageous to write as honestly and openly as that. You have such perception and clarity of thought.

You have such a good understanding of who you are and what led you to those self-destructive behaviours.

I believe you when you say it is time to draw the line...time for you to take action, and I loved your plans to take care of yourself and to enjoy life right now, right this minute. No more putting things off, you've done that for far too long. And the photo shoot....how badass is that?!! Saying in one breath that you hate the way you look, then..arranging to stand in front of a camera...that is TOTAL AND UTTER IN YOUR FACE BADASS BEHAVIOUR!!!

Love it girl. I'm knocked out by you.

Bloss-yeah I reckon we're all experts in hiding...and it's scary to let anyone in. Hell, the people on SR know me better than my own family and most of my friends come to think of it!

This thread is awesome, and helping me so much. Thanks guys x

I've just had a great afternoon playing badminton with my son and his girlfriend and my daughter. Just so much fun and laughter. We mustn't forget to do that. That's what we got sober for, after all x