View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:50 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Well done MB. It sounds a stressful and potentially emotional day for you, but you walked through it. Yes, it was just one day, but it is very often the first step that's the hardest to take. And you just strode right on through it like the badass you are...proud of you girl.

Yes, I'm going to relax a bit with the eating. I was anorexic in my teens and although I eat badly now it is just part of a wider problem of not taking care of myself. Ok I will put that in the past tense...it WAS part of when I USED NOT to take care of myself. I have been eating much better during the past week and exercising every day. I'm playing badminton with the kids tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to doing something healthy as a family. My son is super sporty, he's out at least 3 nights a week doing training of some sort and playing football, and he's so supportive of my new endeavours. I'm not sure I will last 5 minutes on a court playing him, but what a gift it is to have us all together doing something healthy and wholesome. And I won't be diving outside to have a crafty cigarette, that thought makes me shudder.

I think healthy eating will just come along naturally with my improved health. At least that's what I'm hoping. No, not hoping....that IS what will happen.

And MB..2 weeks...no bingeing?? That is awesome.

So glad I've got you as my badass pal. Take care xx