View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 05:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
petmagnet

Really hate the weekends-ugh!

Ok, AH told me he was on his way home 2 hours ago. But as usual on a Friday night after work he has been lured into the Happy hour zone along with all the other celebrators- I'm sure. Did I really expect him to come home? No, not at all, totally expected-predictable behavior. I am sure he will come home sloshed at 2 am and sleep until the afternoon tomorrow, leaving me to go fishing or garden alone as per usual. I am mostly detached and do well through the weekdays, but the weekends still suck and I feel most hurt then. I am not sure how to get past it, or if I ever will.

Yes, I have made alternate plans to enjoy the evening with my daughter, we are leaving here soon to eat Chinese and see a movie, but the fact is that I still miss doing things with my partner. Dang! I was doing so well these past couple months, and this week I just seem to have the blues! Is anyone else feeling the waves lately? The ebb and flow of not caring some days and then other days (weekends) still wanting what u know you can have anyway? I feel like a nut! It's the weekend, I know it is, I should be happy!!! Ack! Ok, I am going now, sucking it up and having a great night with my daughter...