View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 04:37 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
EverHopeful721

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Dear campbell, I think what Everhopeful and Blueskies spoke of---the delights of discovering sexual passion for the first time---sure does add a dimension to the intensity with which we cling to the relationship--even when other aspects turn out to be faulty--this is something that is seldom touched on in the postings, here.

Those of us will little experience in life or very low self-esteem can feel like that "magic" only existed one time and is lost to us forever.
There are 7 billion humans on this planet--roughly 50% are male---31/2 billion.

Not ALL of those men can be F*****-up. The magic can happen again--and m uch better when it comes in a healthy wrapping!!! (we have to get healthy to attract it, though).

Great thread!!

dandylion
^^^^YES, Dandylion!!! I must confess, I'm TERRIFIED of never finding that 'connection' with another man ever again. I admit, I've been bothered these past months trying to figure out exactly WHY I seem to be so hung-up on the sex (aside from the fact that that's really the only part of himself that he ever gave me freely). I kept thinking to myself, "What is wrong with you?? How shallow can you be, to keep thinking about the sex??" After reading what you wrote, I now understand and I don't feel so embarrassed or ashamed. THANK YOU for explaining it so perfectly!! And keeping my fingers crossed that when the time comes, those of us who wish to will be able to find some of those 3 1/2 billion who AREN'T f***** up!!