Thread: Avrt ???
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cheeto

Avrt ???

I have been doing AVRT for 3 weeks and have had a kinda tough time with my AV but it got a little more manageable after 2 weeks. I got the RR-TNC book from the library and read it about a year ago but my AV piped in saying "this can't work" so I kept drinking. I did the AVRT Crash Course and have now ordered the book as I need to refresh my memory and for sure read it twice.
I went to a dinner party last night of a friend of a friend and when I got up to go to the bathroom someone poured wine for everyone. Well my AV (IT) wouldn't quit and yes I moved my hand to the glass myself and I drank the glass along with 4 other glasses cause I thought what the heck I have ruined all my work thus far.
I know I need to read more in the book when it comes (2 weeks or so now for Canada) but my question is:
When I start again and make my "Big Plan" am I starting all over again with it being a little more difficult the first couple of weeks again?
I practiced some of the recognizing of the AV but will I be able to get back to where I was when I left off.I know it probably is different for everyone but thought I would ask anyone out there that is using this technique.
Thank You.