View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 07:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
S-ROD

Thank you everyone.
Dan- day 2 is great, you have to hang in there too. I am so happy that you are doing so good. I couldn't believe it when i was 2 days without the s***.

I am doing a little better now. I have talked to some people. Not my ex, which makes me sad but i have to think about me right now. I have also quit smoking. I have one before bed to relax me. But i don't smoke all day. I wasn't even really addicted to it. It just felt great to have a butt after doing a line. I guess thats why it is so easy to stop now. I did a little more shopping today and I am almost done. My family knows everything so they are helping me out with everything.
But today is 50 days i am so happy to get to this point. I told my sister and you know what she says to me..."Yeah, i guess it's good but i don't believe you" She thinks i am doing drugs still now and then. I said "as an addict, i couldn't just do them now and then, i would be doing them all the time and lying and stealing again." It just got me so upset. I tell my parents and my aunt, they say "oh really, it doesn't seem like that long" No, way to go, keep it up, NO SUPPORT AT ALL. Thats why i love coming here to talk to you guys. I even made a really good friend that lives in another country but we support each other everyday. Thanks again. I am going to read and go to bed!!!