Old 05-30-2013, 10:09 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

That was a rough spot I was in yesterday. Like a lot of you, it's the bold-faced, calmly spoken lies that get me the most sometimes. The righteousness he carries off while being a total wretch to me in a way he knows will bring on my fury while no one notices anything amiss.

Stupidest reason to get angry. He wrote, through his lawyer, that most of our problems are caused by my inability to be realistic about our financial situation. Aaarrrggghhh!!! This said by the man who can't pay child support but is too rich to share our 6 bedroom house with a renter! @:&>*%#!

My brand of crazy is that my first instinct is to think he's right! Oh, of course I'm a moron and I can't manage the complexities of finance like my brilliant, practical AH! I get furious because part of me is fighting with myself, thinking how of course it's due to me that our money is a mess. I believe whatever he says. And feel guilty for bringing all these problems on our family.

I used to believe him about the drinking/lying/deceiving being all my fault too.

I am brainwashed.

I need to get a job already, move on with my life, and forget the creep.

But yesterday, I was stabbing my napkin with my fork, reciting 'yet who would have thought he had so much blood in him!' (Think Lady Macbeth). I forget what her man did to get her so worked up. Don't think it was because he accused her of poor budgeting skills