Thread: Encouargement?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
SoloJohn

Well once again I went against my better judgment as well as advice given here, and talked to my wife today. She e-mailed me yesterday, but I didn't respond. She then called this morning while I was at work, and w/o thinking I just answered my phone. Basically it was just about some business for my parents that she'd been handling. I guess what I just can't get is how she can be so nonchalant about this whole thing? Here I am in a state of utter chaos, and everything is wonderful for her. She always ends the conversations with "I love you", adding further confusion for me. I'm going insane here, I can't even work its so bad. Fortunately, the job I'm doing now is for a good friend, and he's being very patient and understanding,(thank you, thank you). Because I'm pretty much a basket case right now. I know a lot of others are going through this at present, or have done so. How the h**l do you detach your self from this, and do something constructive, instead of wallowing in it? How the _____ can someone be so cruel, after all the years of crap she's put me through, and I've stood by her loyally for so long, and just walk away??? I know this will pass, but its so very hard right now. Sorry for the rant, but I guess I need to vent, for what its worth.