View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
munchkin05

Wow, what a day. Usually I come into work and post right away. Today I sit here at almost 1p going
Actually, I knew it would be this kind of busy. I'm taking calls for our office and the office up in NY. I've been working their queues like crazy, working groups of travelers going to Moscow and Chile.
I'm pooped.
Mentally anyways.
Gotta think of something positive and happy to get me back on track. Ooommmhhh. Ooommmhhh.

Sigh. I still want to do this.
Sad thing is? The office up in NY is not actually ALL that busy. Its just kind of chaotic and now there is the added bonus that I do not know what else they would like done but I'm still stuck on their phones.
sigh.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. My new Jeep. With its lovely sunroof. I like the sunroof.
I bought (for $2.50) a lotus decal to put on my back window. Ever read Saturation?
That's where I got that idea. Lotus flowers with Koi fish mean a "spiritual awakening"
which I feel was more or less what happened on 14 December 2011 and is still happening today.
I told DH I want to put a necklace or something on my rearview. DS volunteered to make me one out of beads. LOL
I thought that was too cute.

I'm in a kind of weird mood today. Should I stay or should I go now sort of mood.
Yesterday was sooooo busy. Laundry, 3 loads, gardening work, listing an old tent on Ebay. Here's to hoping THAT sells.
House cleaning, filing, putting stuff away. Packing for camping.
We're going to Cape May NJ. Should be fun but it is a 2 1/2 hour drive. YUCK.
Thanks to my lovely work I will not be getting off at 12n like I originally requested so we'll be setting up as the sun is setting.
GRRRR.
Oh well, such is life.

Well, still here, still sober.