View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:22 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
jkb

Hi Fini- I am always glad for your point of view. Dont be silly and "stay out of it". You have talked me off a ledge a few times recently. Not with drinking but, with not "going crazy".

Fresh- as you stated different points of view are always welcomed in my world as well.

And the weekend went off without a hitch...Spent time at the pool , relaxed, and cleared my chattery-ass head. On thursday my beast popped up with the same old tired "its a holiday weekend lets do it...." talk but, once I firmly replied "no" the thought almost completey vanished.

My mom is dealing with the run around about getting this biopsy done...long story... but, point is I actually accepted that as well. I decided that I have two choices "run around like a crazy person and the results will be what they will be" or option two "remain as calm as possible and the results will be what they will be". There is no changing the outcome only how I spend the time prior. Of-course I am sad and anxious but, IN NO WAY will it affect me not drinking...

I am so grateful to all of you who were there for me in my initial freak the f**k out stage. This week I think I may be in the denial stage....lol(kind-of)....