View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:43 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
cr995

My AH planned to move us to another country. My son and I put it off for as long as possible. We were supposed to be packing after he left - we didn't pack a thing! At the appointed time he arrived and started packing our entire lives up into a massive big truck which arrived. By this time I was co-operating with the move. But on my way to the bank to close my account the day before we left I cried all the way there in the car.

Once we arrived it was a very harsh lifestyle and difficult, boring and lonely. My son first went on 'holiday' and then refused to come back. Then a year later I went on 'holiday' and decided not to come back. Two years after that he tried the same thing with his mum - I believe he packed up all her things and moved her - she also came on 'holiday' and refused to go back.

All the planning he did was for everybody to fulfill HIS needs. There was not really any thought or consideration given to anybody else. Thank God we're back now and can see each other whenever we like. I thank my HP for that as much as I can.

His plan might have worked if he did not have his main focus on drinking but that is what alcoholics do.