Old 05-25-2013, 07:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
thislonelygirl
box of chocolates

Originally Posted by laura2013 View Post
So about an hour ago he calls me from his trip and I am not super talkative (I've been pretty cold & matter of fact the past couple of days since he drank & acted like he didn't know what I was talking about). He says, "What's wrong?" and I say,"Oh nothing." I just don't even want to get into it on the phone. He could tell something was wrong and got mad because I wouldn't tell him. He actually hung up on me!

Later he sends me a text that says, "I get upset when there is something wrong and you won't tell me. Not good communication."

This interaction was the reminder I needed that I am doing the right thing. I plan on not answering ANY calls or texts from him and will have his stuff packed for when he comes back Tuesday.

Should I even text back, "Alcohol is what's wrong" or "Your drinking is what's wrong" or not even bother?
No ....let him move out first and then if he does the sob story and asks why...then you can tell him in the meantime just make it as easy on yourself and safe as possible