View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:31 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
munchkin05

We might be shopping for a new car today. I don't know. I'm just afraid this will be business as usual for me with my current car and I don't want to have to deal with that every day.
Something funny (kind of). Both my boss and her boss are now both on vacation.
OOOOOHHHKAY.
So we are not allowed to take vacation but she is.
Gotcha.

Today I'm going makeup less which is weird and my coworkers are probably looking at me like I'm nuts.
My skin has been breaking out massively, its looks like its super angry at me.
I don't know if it is due to allergies or what.
I do know each and every morning I wake up very stuffy, feeling like my head is full of cotton and I can't breath.
My eyes are itchy today, my nose too.
God I hate allergy season.

Oh back to work really quick. Here's another funny. Boss sent out an email that says she's holding onto our vacation/sick leave requests so that she can approve the time off as we proceed. That as usual we will adjust to business needs.
I have a feeling that means she can allow her pets to go and take the time they need but any of us that are not her favorites cannot go.
I know I'm definitely NOT a favorite of hers which is really kind of weird.
Never before, well no, once, have I had this situation like I do here.
I've worked in massive sized offices before and reallly really small offices.
Almost each and every office I've worked in I've been liked or even loved.
Each place I've worked I leave with lots of tears, sadness, and hugs all around as we say goodbye and yet I get the feeling that when I leave this place I will be so relieved so happy and I get the feeling that that feeling will be mutally shared.
Never before have I worked with a bunch of people that are so unhappy, that are so vindictive, so scheming, and so angry at each other.
This office is non stop filled with one person trying to outdo another, trying to get more, trying to get their own share and what not.
And the crazy thing? The boss underlines this and almost says she wants this.
I've told her once or twice about something that someone has done that is wrong/not good all the while telling her that I do NOT like tattling on others. And she actually tells me she wants me to do this more.
Many times it actually seems like the reason I sometimes get the shorter end of the stick is because I do not complain enough.
Sigh.
I don't know why I rant when there really isn't much to be done about it. Its just frustrating.
Good news is I have about 5+ months left here.
And I'm so grateful. I'm almost done. My time in hell has almost been served!!!!! LOL LMAO