Old 05-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

now that the Della issue seems under control and I have freshly cleaned carpet, our kitchen sink p-trap thingamajig started leaking before hank got home...the whole thing is now discombobulated, hank's made one trip to the hardware store, trying gamely to fix it - he HATES plumbing. we even called our plumber, and where is HE? ari-frickin-zona to go see his daughter graduate. oh like THAT is important???

kitchen is a disaster as we did have dishes soaking in the sink when it decided to start leaking for no reason. so poor hank, he's still in his work clothes, cussing up a blue streak - at times it sounds like there are three people under the sink. dinner isn't exactly an option at the moment, it's 7 pm, so his blood sugars are starting to wig out. dogs have recused themselves to the outdoors as they can't tell if he's mad at THEM. he's not, but he's not happy!!! YOU try and get him to stop now....the one doohickie won't match up and the threads on the sink thingie won't thread. obviously i'm of GREAT help?

so on the topic of unmanageable...yeah I get that!

is a week in bora bora TOO much to ask???