View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Badass Gang)

Soberlicious - thank you for the info, I'll explore around)

Neagrm - you don't mar the thread) Please, keep posting. I can relate to lack of love for myself. It's quite hard work to learn how to love, respect and be kind to yourself. One step at at time - just make one step. You are artistic nature - that's great! You have so many talents - writing, music, crafting! Wow! There's no use to compare yourself to your friend. You are different and you need a different approach rather than just self-discipline.

I am artistic myself (I am a writer too), and I think I know quite well what you are talking about.

Next time AV shows up dragging you to the fridge and starting the same old song, tell him: "F***k of, I am great. I don't need this. I am hell talented and I can invent other way to cope with my anxiety, depression,etc". I am sure you can.

Hang in here)

Jeni - I agree, smoking and binge eating are just addictions. Though our AVs seem to be hell creative and fight furiously to stay with us. No way, dudes. Don't mess with Badasses)

I hope your stress will ease soon.

I am quite fine today. AV was pushing me again, but I stopped when I had to stop. And just back from the gym, had a great workout.

Best wishes to all)

See you later.