Old 05-23-2013, 05:10 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
CentralOhioDad

Good Topic

Liz, I struggle with this same thing everyday! Even last night, I was on a nice walk with my sweet, sweet boy - looking at the clouds, him thinking little ants were huge dinos ready to pounce on us, etc. And almost the entire time I'm thinking about what I'm making for dinner, counting the minutes 'til the in-laws leave, what to wear to work the next day, the meetings I have the next day, what bills I have to pay... Sorry, well, you get the idea!

But this is my life! Every flipping day! Since most of you know my backstory: even though I'm married (currently), I pretty much have to run the household. Even a friend at work (who is friends with my AW, though this friend doesn't know that wife is an A), said to me: "You really need to find time to do something for yourself, you never get any of that. It's always housework, or errands, or cleaning, or 'something'. Take care of and do something for yourself!" I responded that I'm not quite sure I know how to anymore.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but just wanted to let you know you're not alone..